DATA COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Logic Global Vision is dedicated to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes how we use the data that you provide and what choices are available in order for you not want us using any more than necessary when it comes down our methods of collecting information from users like yourself who visit or interact with one element on our website, apps & services linked together under www.logicglobalvision.com
THE DATA WE COLLECT
We know the value of your Personal Data and will never employ it without permission. When you visit our website, we collect certain information that might identify who is visiting – this includes things like IP addresses as well more technical measures such Google Analytics data for traffic reporting purposes. We also use other technologies in order help keep track including cookies which are small files stored on users’ devices when they browse through pages at any point during their trip here; these items allow us vague insight into an anonymous visitor’s browsing habits but don’t actually reveal anything specific
This information we collect may include but not limited to:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial information (such as credit and debit card number or other payment data)
- Language preference
The types of data we may collect include: personal information like names or email addresses; browsing history with websites you visit (i.e., what pages do people go on when they navigate through our website); river traffic patterns over time–which means how often someone visits certain areas versus others within an app/website content management system(CMS) such as Yahoo! Sports’ player profiles). This also includes purchases made from third party vendors who provide us advertising services—this allows them to target users based upon their prior shopping habits using demographic variables provided during signup.
- We use your browser and device information to make sure you have the best experience possible on our sites. We collect certain data through your web browsers or automatically via nearby Wi-Fi networks, such as Media Access Control (MAC) addresses for computers with partner software installed; computer type(s) including Apple iOS devices versusWindows PCS ; screen resolutions ranging from smartphones all way up into high definition TVs! In addition we also receive info about what operating systemname/versionis being used along side any other necessary details needed by us so that we may continue providing services without interruption even if there was an issue within this area.
- Using the apps is easy and fun, but it does come with some risks. You might be giving away more than just your data when you download an app from our website or store in order to use them on another device; sometimes there are also software development kits (SDKs) that third parties may collect personalizing features within each application we provide for customers like improving search results based off interests chosen by users during registration processes – all without knowing what’s going onto their phones after install!
- Logging into your mobile device’s privacy settings and turning off the ability for advertisers to track you is a great first step in managing ads. But what if there were an easier way? With our Logic Global Vision™ App, we’ve made it possible! All you need do when setting up preferences within this app will be select which communications networks (like Google Ads) can deliver offers through their service- so whether or not they’re allowed on one particular platform doesn’t affect other parts of yours at all – plus get immediate alerts about new incoming calls straight away too thanks just by tapping into those functions with no required subscription.
- We collect certain data from cookies, which are pieces of information stored directly on your computer or mobile device. Cookies allow us to Remember things like browser type and time spent using our services so that you don’t have keep typing everything in every single visit – it’s easier for both parties involved! Some examples include collecting statistical info (such as how many people visited one particular web page), remembering what language preferences were set when signing up with an onlineservice provider/social media account etc., but most importantly these little bits help power the user experience by making personalized additions based off this collected intelligence.
- To provide you with the best experience possible, we may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements about goods and services that might interest you when using our online services. This is done by placing or recognizing a unique cookie on your browser (including through pixel tags.
- When you use our online services, we collect your IP address. This number is automatically assigned by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and identified in our server log files when a user visits one of these sites along with time spent on each page visited. We also might be able to determine where you are located based off this information; however please note that while it may provide an estimate for areas near any given location—it cannot precisely locate someone at another street corner or inside their house.
- With service providers: We may share your data with service providers who help us with our business operations. For example, we may use a payment processing company to handle credit card transactions or we may partner with an email marketing company to send emails on our behalf. These service providers are subject to strict confidentiality agreements and are only allowed to use your data in order to provide services to us.
- With business partners: We may share your data with business partners with whom we have a joint marketing agreement. For example, if you purchase a product from one of our partner stores, we may need to share your data in order to process and fulfill your order.
- In connection with a merger or acquisition: If we are acquired by another company or if we merge with another company, we will share your data with that company.
- We will never sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- The company will use and disclose Personal Data as they believe to be necessary or appropriate for a variety of reasons, including: (a) complying with applicable law;(b), responding promptly requests from public authorities outside one’s country-of residence–this could include police forces looking into possible crime scenes happening elsewhere in Europe where this individual may have traveled too.; c). To meet national security objectives ;d e Managing economic effects like reorganization mergers sales joint ventures assignments transfers etc..
Logic Global Vision, LLC
1846 E. Innovation Park Dr. Ste. 100,
ORO VALLEY, AZ 85755, USA
TEL: (833) 223-2883