There’s plenty to do in Tempe, Arizona! Here are some of our top recommendations:
– Visit Tempe Town Lake: This man-made lake is a popular spot for walking, biking, kayaking, and more. You can even rent stand-up paddleboards from the Tempe Boat House.
– Check out Mill Avenue: Stroll down this pedestrian-friendly street lined with shops, restaurants, and cafes. Don’t miss the famous Steeplechase fountain at Third Street and Mill Avenue.
– Tour ASU campus: Take a walk or bike ride around Arizona State University’s beautiful campus. Be sure to stop by the iconic Sun Devil Stadium and the Memorial Union.
– Hike ‘A’ Mountain: For a breathtaking view of Tempe, hike to the top of “A” Mountain (also known as Hayden Butte). The easy 1.2-mile trail starts at Mill Avenue and Apache Boulevard.
– Catch a show at Gammage Auditorium: This world-famous performing arts venue is located on the ASU campus. It’s home to Broadway touring productions, dance performances, and more.
Best Restaurants in Tempe, Arizona
Looking for the best restaurants in Tempe, Arizona? You’ve come to the right place! Here are some of our top picks:
– P.F. Chang’s: This popular chain offers a taste of traditional Chinese cuisine that is sure to please.
– The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone: If you’re looking for a truly unique dining experience, look no further than the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone. Here, you’ll find dishes prepared by some of the world’s most talented chefs-in-training.
– Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill: For a taste of the Southwest, head to Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill. Their menu features classic favorites like enchiladas and tacos, as well as unique dishes like the Ancho Chile Rubbed Ribeye.
– The Keg Steakhouse + Bar: The Keg is a great choice if you’re looking for a hearty steak dinner. Their menu features several different cuts of steak, as well as chicken and seafood options.
– Oregano’s Pizza Bistro: If you’re in the mood for pizza,Oregano’s Pizza Bistro is the place to go. They offer both classic and innovative pies, so there’s something for everyone.
No matter what your taste, you’re sure to find a restaurant that you’ll love in Tempe, Arizona!
Nightlife in Tempe, Arizona
Whether you’re a local or just visiting, Tempe has plenty to offer when it comes to nightlife. From bars and clubs to live music and entertainment, there’s something for everyone in this college town.
For the best bar scene, head to Mill Avenue. This historic district is home to a variety of bars, pubs, and clubs, as well as some great restaurants. There’s always something going on here, so you’re sure to find a place that suits your style.
If you’re looking for live music, look no further than The Marquee Theatre. This popular venue hosts a variety of local and national acts, so there’s always something new to see. Or, if you prefer something a little more low-key, check out The Crescent Ballroom. This intimate venue is perfect for catching up-and-coming bands or enjoying a quiet night out.
No matter what you’re looking for, Tempe has a nightlife scene that’s sure to please. So come on out and enjoy everything this city has to offer!
Hire a limo service in Tempe, Arizona
If you are looking for a limousine service or a car service in Tempe, Arizona, look no further than LGV. We offer a wide variety of vehicles to choose from, so you can find the perfect one to suit your needs. We also offer a variety of services, including wedding limo service, so you can tailor your experience to exactly what you want. Contact us today to learn more about our chauffeur services and to book your next ride.