Logic Global Vision
In the present day, enterprises of every scale are encountering challenges when it comes to identifying a trustworthy digital agency capable of assisting them with a wide array of digital services such as web design, SEO, Google PPC management, and more. Logic Global Vision, established by Mile Ivicic, a seasoned entrepreneur with 17 years of experience in overcoming the very same obstacles that businesses face today, has emerged as a solution. Mr. Ivicic founded Logic Global Vision with the aim of providing comprehensive digital services, which he successfully implemented and refined for his own enterprises. Today, he extends this expertise to aid other companies in their growth journey.
This year we can help you reach your target earnings of $100K+ with the potential to grow income year over year through residual commissions.
We’re looking for someone who wants a job where they will be able to maximize their earning power and enjoy great benefits as well!
Logic Global Vision is a company that sells various products and services to customers all over the world. The company has a vision to provide quality products and services to its customers. Logic Global Vision is always looking for individuals who share this vision and are passionate about sales. As a salesperson for Logic Global Vision, you would be responsible for working with customers to identify their needs and provide them with the best possible solution. You would also be responsible for maintaining relationships with current customers and ensuring customer satisfaction. If you are someone who is motivated by helping others and enjoys building relationships, then a career in sales may be right for you.
Sales Job responsibilities:
– Identifying customer needs and providing them with the best possible solution
– Maintaining relationships with current customers
– Ensuring customer satisfaction
– Generating new sales leads
– Managing a sales territory
– Achieving sales targets
Strong understanding of the digital space today, including social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), search engines, and how to navigate through them.
- Proficient use of a laptop or similar device
- Previous use of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience building and maintaining a client base through new business opportunities, renewal, and increase
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Uncapped commission and monthly bonus opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.lgvcorp.com.