Looking for things to do in Beverly Hills? This chic city is home to many famous celebrities, luxury hotels, and high-end shopping. There are plenty of things to see and do in Beverly Hills, whether you’re interested in celebrity spotting, soaking up the sun, or enjoying the nightlife.
Some of the most popular things to do in Beverly Hills include shopping on Rodeo Drive, visiting the Greystone Mansion, and taking a stroll down Sunset Boulevard. For those interested in celebrity sightings, some of the best places to go are The Ivy Restaurant, Spago Beverly Hills, and The Polo Lounge at The Beverly Hills Hotel. And no trip to Beverly Hills would be complete without soaking up some sun at one of the city’s many beaches, such as Santa Monica Beach or Venice Beach.
Whether you’re looking for Things to do in Beverly Hills at night or during the day, there’s something for everyone in this city of luxury and celebrities.
Things to do in Beverly Hills at night
-The Ivy Restaurant
-Spago Beverly Hills
-The Polo Lounge at The Beverly Hills Hotel
-Catch a show at the Hollywood Bowl
-See a movie at the Arclight Cinema
-Dine at one of the many Michelin-starred restaurants
-Grab a drink at Skybar at the Mondrian Los Angeles hotel
– dancing at nightclubs such as Poppy, Hyde Sunset, and Bootsy Bellows.
Things to do in Beverly Hills during the day
-Shopping on Rodeo Drive
-Visit the Greystone Mansion
-Take a stroll down Sunset Boulevard
-Soaking up the sun at Santa Monica Beach or Venice Beach
-Hiking in Runyon Canyon Park.
top RESTAURANTS in beverly hills
There is no shortage of great restaurants in Beverly Hills, California. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a fine dining experience, you’re sure to find something to suit your taste. Here are some of the best restaurants in Beverly Hills:
– Spago: Located on Canon Drive, Spago is one of the most popular restaurants in Beverly Hills. Chef Wolfgang Puck’s contemporary California cuisine is sure to please any palate.
– The Grill on the Alley: This classic American steakhouse is perfect for a special occasion or a night out with friends. The Grill offers prime cuts of meat and fresh seafood, as well as an extensive wine list.
– Bourbon Steak: A Michelin-starred restaurant, Bourbon Steak is known for its amazing steak and seafood dishes. Be sure to try the signature “Bourbon Burger” – you won’t be disappointed!
– Matsuhisa: Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s eponymous restaurant offers traditional Japanese cuisine with a California twist. The sushi is some of the best in Beverly Hills, and the black cod with miso is a must-try.
– Urasawa: Arguably the most expensive restaurant in Beverly Hills, Urasawa is worth every penny. This Japanese eatery only serves omakase (chef’s choice) meals, so you’ll have to trust the chef to create a memorable dining experience.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, be sure to check out these great restaurants the next time you’re in Beverly Hills!